February 10, 2018
Doors open at 8am
Lifts start at 10am
Here is the info:
The SUPERTOTAL is:
Olympic and Powerlifts Combined Total
3 attempts at each lift.
Clean and Jerk
Best attempts at each lift is totaled and divided by your body weight.
***you are not obligated to do every lift but encouraged to try!
***can start w Olympic OR Power first (compeditors choice)
$50 event admission.
Doors open for check in's at 8am
Meeting and Rules at 9am.
Lifts start at 10am.
***specialized coaching abailable by appointment at a discounted price to those committed to participating!!!
Spectators welcome! Let's pack the house and create some great atmosphere for one another.
1. Sign up here
2. Forward your receipt to with your shirt size.
3. $40 dollars if you sign up before January 1st, $50 if you sign up before February 9th, $60 at the door, day of
4. Doors open at 8:00am Saturday the 22nd for weigh in's
5. Rule's at 9:30am
6. Lifts start at 10:00am
6. Competitors can choose to start with Olympic First (Statch, Clean and Jerk) OR Power First (Squat, Bench, Deadlift)
***you are NOT required to attempt all 5 lifts but are encouraged to do so!
7. The week before, i will ask for everyone's openers to help organize flights and orders.
8. There will be squat, deadlift, and bench warm up stations in the white room and olympic warm up stations in the dark room.
9. Competition squats, olympic lifts, and deadlifts will be completed in a designated area along the back wall in front of the projector
10. Bench press attempts will be done on our elite FTS competition bench
11. Three attempts at each lift
clean and jerk
total / body weight
13. SPECIALIZED training available on all competitive lifts leading up to the competition for a discounted price! $50 for a 1 on1 session and $30 dollars for a small group session. Contact us directly or through Facebook messenger to set up an appointment!
14. There will be a MALE and FEMALE winner
15. SUPER TOTAL CHAMPOIN's receive a custom championship belt and free access to The TOP Strength Project until the next SUPERTOTAL where they are required to defend their title!
16. EXPECT an encouraging atmosphere rather than a competitive one. This is an open event appropriate for anyone.... who lifts. ;-)
17. SPECTATORS welcome, it's gonna be a great show.
18. Looking like we will have some great presence this time from other gyms, fitness groups, and other local competitive weight lifters.
19. Please share the event
Let's create some atmosphere for each other and hit some great lifts.
...... what else did i forget... ANY questions at all please make sure to comment below or contact me directly..